Rent a car in Dubai, UAE and get the best deal!
Dubai is the city known to be made for travel by cars. And rent a car when in Dubai is such a plausible option; you have to get the best deal.
Renting a car in Dubai is just not the rental expenses but additional expenses involved. Check out for the list as stated below to get the best deals when you rent a car in Dubai:
Rent a Car in Dubai and get the best deals
- Rent Appropriately: Depending upon intended usage whether Business, Pleasure or family usage, decide between either time or mileage may work towards getting the best car rental rates when you rent a car in Dubai. For example, when you are renting a car for business purpose, renting by time might be more advantageous as the meeting location, the expected travel time and the meeting time & duration are all calculable. And you might be able to get the best deal as you have a defined timeline for which you want to rent the car.
- Choose the appropriate Car: Choose the car-dependent upon your intended purpose of travel. Business travel with a prospective client/customer might warrant choosing a swanky car. But visiting a client’s office just by you might just need a car to travel. Choose appropriately.
- Features or specifications of the car When you rent a car in Dubai, each feature adds an additional cost to the overall rental cost. For example, when you are traveling within the city limits of Dubai would you really need a car with cruise control? Just sticking to must haves would go a long way in securing the best fit and getting the best deal.
- Accidental damage: An accident can never be ruled out when you are driving. Make sure the insurance covers accidental damage to your rented car and the other car (in case that is mandated by the law).
- Emergency & Tow Away Charges: In a situation where the car needs to be towed away. Make sure the renting contract comes inbuilt with the option.
- Breakdown Assistance: Be sure to check the breakdown policy as even the best-engineered cars are subject to a breakdown. You might be left high and dry if the breakdown assistance is not built into the rental.
- Breakdown and Turnaround time: Imperative, if you happen to be with family & kids and stuck on the road because of a breakdown or, with even your friends going to a club which has exclusive invites & entry timings. This definitely warrants a very fast and reliable assistance in terms of a replacement vehicle. You need to access what turnaround time you have for a replacement vehicle in case you have a breakdown.
- Alternate vehicle Alternate vehicle needs to be of the same or better specification than the vehicle you hired. You need to be sure that the same is built in your rental contract.
- Time and Mileage in the case of waiting be waived of: You took the car and it breaks down. You shall look at the leasing company waive off the waiting time and mileage, as this might put additional charges on you even when you were not using the services if the rental services owing to the breakdown.