Bentley Continental Supersports comes back – Bangs added and Aston Martin Rapide S 2017 touched up
Both Bentley Continental Supersports and Aston Martin Rapide S 2017 belong in the legends category of the motoring world. That’s the reason why both Bentley and Aston Martin are the names that were the ride of choice even for the most famous spy of the world, Bond, James Bond. And both are making their re-entry with spruced up versions.
Bentley Continental Supersports comes back – Bangs added
The Supersports journey started at Bentley way back in the 1920s. The 2018 edition of the Bentley Continental Superstar is the most powerful and fastest engine till date. Let’s look at the bangs that have been added:
- More Power: This version comes with 217 Nm and 79 bhp more vis-à-vis the earlier version. The new version of Bentley Supersports Continental takes just 3.5 seconds to achieve 100 kmph from the standstill. It can achieve a maximum speed of 336 kmph. It could be claimed as the most powerful and fastest in the world in the luxury four-seat category.
- The Engine: The Bentley Supersports Continental sports W12 engine under the hood, a mighty engine from Bentley. The torque figures have been enhanced to 1017 Nm.
- The refinements: There are refinements aplenty in the 2018 edition of the classical Bentley Continental Supersport. The braking system has been refined to control and act as a foil for the super beastly performance offered by the Bentley Continental Supersports. The suspension has been stiffened and lowered to maintain the customary luxurious quality of the ride. The Bentley Continental Supersport now has added acoustic isolation. To maintain the comfortability of the ride Bentley Continental Supersport endured exhaustive testing from more than 50o C on the upper scale to less than 30o C on the lower scale.
Aston Martin Rapide S 2017 touched up
Aston Martin is a name that is for discerning connoisseurs with refined and very specific tastes. You happening to be a millionaire, many times over, is a mandatory incidental. Aston martin has come up with a touched up version of Aston Martin Rapide S 2017. Let’s look at the touch ups that have been added:
- The Power: The Aston Martin Rapide S 2017 is fitted with a 552 bhp engine capable of generating 5500 rpm. The Aston Martin Rapide S 2017 takes just 4.4 seconds to race from 0 kmph to 100 Kmph. It can achieve the top speed of 329 kmph.
- The Engine: The Aston Martin Rapide S 2017 sports an AM 29 which are a codename for V12, in its engine compartment. It generates a torque of 630 Nm.
- The refinements: Aston Martin Rapide S 2017 has quite a few nifty refinements over the last model. Aston Martin Rapide S 2017 comes with an 8-speed transmission that is new. The 2017 version comes fitted with parking sensors both for front & back and the rear is also fitted with the multi-view camera. Tire status and pressure are displayed on the screen which is 6” diagonally. The carbon fiber, suede and quilted leather in Aston Martin Rapide S 2017 are top-notch as expected & desired. This version comes fitted with a system from Bang and Olufsen that performs great.